What to Look for in an Employee Benefits Insurance Provider and Plan for Your Business
You want to make sure that you and your employees have the right employee benefits insurance. Not only will good employee benefits insurance help you attract employees in the first place, but it will also help you retain them: employees will want to stay with your company if they know they have protection if they get sick or are injured.
But, how do you find the right employee benefits insurance provider and plan for your business? It’s important that you have a good plan – but you also want to be sure you’re not overpaying for it. This is where it’s critical to find an insurance benefits broker who has the experience you need, is there for you in a crisis, and can offer you the kind of plan that covers your employees’ needs.
You Need an Experienced Employee Benefits Insurance Provider
When looking for an employee benefits insurance provider, you want to find one who can work with you to put together a customized plan to suit your company. An experienced employee benefits provider can help you figure out what kind of coverage suits your employees best. They should also suggest areas of coverage you may not have considered but that you will need.
When you come to Archway Insurance for employee benefits insurance, we will:
- Meet with you to learn about your business and your employees and what your goals are for both of them.
- Review your current employee benefits program or one that you are considering to determine if it’s right for your company and if you are getting your employee insurance benefits at a competitive rate.
- Use our experience to help answer any questions you may have. Whether this is your first employee benefits plan or you just want to make a few tweaks, we can help you.
You Need an Employee Benefits Insurance Providers Who Is There for You
When looking for an employee benefits insurance provider, you don’t want a provider who will simply sell you some benefits and then provide no further assistance. You want an insurance provider who will ensure that your employees have the coverage they need and any additional support that could help them (such as an employee assistance program phone line).
When you choose Archway Insurance as your insurance provider, we don’t just “set it and forget it;” we are here for you with a dedicated service team (with over 90 years of insurance experience) to answer any questions you or your company’s employees may have.
In addition, when the time comes for your employee benefits insurance renewal, we don’t just automatically renew your insurance. We’ll check with you that the coverage is still right, make any changes necessary and also negotiate to make sure you’re getting the best rate available.
You Need a Customized Employee Benefits Insurance Plan
One of the benefits of working with an experienced employee benefits insurance provider is that they can help you determine the most critical benefits for your company.
When people think of benefits, they tend to think of coverage for dental work, prescription drugs or eyeglasses. These are all good benefits to offer but there’s so much more to consider when it comes to employee benefits insurance.
These options include:
- Critical Illness Insurance – provides coverage if an employee has a serious health condition such as a heart attack or stroke.
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs) – provides counselling for employees.
- Healthcare Spending Accounts – provides funding for expenses not covered by other benefits or provincial health care.
- Life Insurance – if someone dies while employed by your company, then the insurance company will pay out a specified amount to the employee’s family or beneficiaries.
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Benefits. These benefits will cover a specific amount of an employee’s income if they are injured or otherwise disabled (whether on the job or off) and can’t work.
- Wellness Programs – can encourage employees and provide financial incentives to adopt healthy habits.
How can Archway Insurance help me with employee benefits insurance?
At Archway Insurance, we can help you determine the best employee benefits insurance plan for you and your employees. We can talk to you about:
- The benefits of having a strong employee benefits insurance program.
- What our process is for determining what kind of employee benefits should be part of your insurance plan.
- How we work to ensure that you are getting the best rates for your employee benefits insurance plan.
At Archway Insurance, we don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all approach when it comes to your employee benefits insurance. We’ll take the time to sit down with you and discuss what your goals are for your employees and your company. We’ll then work with you to determine the best type of benefits for your employee insurance plan.
You’re Ready to Get an Employee Benefits Insurance Plan
You’ve now learned about what to look for in an insurance employee benefits provider and plan:
- An experienced provider who can help you decide the best benefits for your company.
- A provider who is there for you and your employees when you need them.
- A provider who can give you a plan with a wide range of benefits.
When you come to Archway Insurance, you know you’re working with an experienced employee benefits insurance provider who will make sure you have a comprehensive insurance plan. We’ll take the time to make sure we know what you need to offer your staff the right employee benefits.
For more information about getting started with an employee benefits insurance plan or improving your current one, call Archway Insurance at 1-833-536-0529, or contact us here for all your insurance needs.